3 Reasons why Cellular Shades should be in your Home:
- Design. Our Cellular Shades in Indianapolis are versatile, eye-catching and have great insulating capabilities, which make them ideal for virtually any setting.
- Energy Efficient. The patented single, double and triple fabrics block drafts, keeping rooms warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer. They boost energy efficiency and also effectively controlling light– offering a range of opacity levels from light filtering to blackout.
- Versatile. Abda’s Indianapolis Cellular Shades come in multiple operational options, including, traditional cord, cord-free hardware, motorization and vertical (patio door) solutions. For safety reasons, we like the cordless options.
These may be the top 3 reasons why you want cellular shades in your home however there are so many other ways they are a great product. They are stylish and versatile, which it’s no surprise why they are one of our top products. In addition, cellular shades are usually white to the street. This feature allows you to choose bold colors in one room without disturbing your home’s curb appeal. Abda Window Fashions’ Cellular Shades have several types of operating systems. The video shows how easy the cordless shades move and will stay in any location.
Abda’s Cellular shades in Indianapolis are sometimes referred to as honeycomb shades and are built with small ‘cells’ or honeycomb-shaped pockets that are designed to keep air from escaping or entering your home. Cellular shades are not to be confused with pleated shades, since they are different products with different construction properties.
Do you know what is the top Hidden Danger in your home?
Window treatment cords are a strangulation danger for children. Sadly, one child dies each month due to becoming tangled in a window covering cord. Children can wrap the cords around their necks or become entangled in the loops of the cords. Hunter Douglas and some other top manufacturers have redesigned their cords to have child safety features; such as, a tassel that comes apart and single cords without loops. However, the best option is always cordless. For young families window covering safety should be the first priority when choosing shades for your home.
Safety Tips for your home:
- Use cordless or inaccessible cord window coverings. We carry child safe window treatments.
- Examine existing shades and blinds for accessible cords. Make sure the cords are out of reach of young children and cannot form dangerous loops. Replace window coverings that have unsafe cords on the front, side or back.
- Do not place cribs, beds or furniture close to the windows.
Contact us for more information and to schedule a FREE Consultation.
Abda Window Fashions
1159 Country Club Road
Indianapolis, In 46234