Window Covering Industry Pandemic Price Increases
We have all heard about prices going up due to the affects of the Corona Virus Pandemic. Our manufacturers have held out for a while. Come August the Window Covering Industry pandemic price increases will hit. Depending on the product we will see an increase of 3% up to 15%.
Increases are happening in all categories of window coverings. Below is a breakdown of some of the increases you can expect from your favorite window covering retailer.
- Horizontal Blinds including wood, metal and faux wood — 4% to 7%
- Roman Shades and Natural Woven Woods — 3% to 6%
- Roller Shading Products — 2% to 8%
- Vertical Blinds — 9%
- Shutters — 7 to 10%
- Fabrics and drapery — 5 to 10%
- Drapery rods and hardware — 10% to 15%
- Automation — 3% to 5%
At Abda Window Fashions we plan to absorb some of these increases, but ultimately will need to raise some of our pricing. If you are planning to update your window coverings, consider doing it now to beat the price increases. Call us today at 317-273-8343 to schedule a free consultation or fill out our contact form.